vendredi 5 mars 2021

Scykhe on Parade - Main article

Welcome dear traveler to this virtual tour of Scykhe on Parade !

Make yourself at home and enjoy the ride.


Scykhe on Parade is an idea born because of the COVID pandemic. As I haven't been able to play physical games during months, I thought my miniatures deserved more than staying in their boxes. 
So I decided to put all of my 1900 painted Warhammer 40 000 miniatures on display on the biggest board I was able to make at home.

I wanted to recreate these humungous battles you can see illustrated in Codexes and Rulebook. These overcrowded field of chaos, fury and death.
I also wanted to share what has been 25 years of hobby and to offer you a travel through time and allow you to witness both the evolution of Games Workshop skills and my own painting skills. 

Scykhe on Parade is for you. 2020 and 2021 so far have not been easy years so this is my gift for you. Take all the time you want and enjoy the tour with this 11:30 minutes video !
(There are 2 hidden assassins to spot in the video and the photos, let me know if you find them)


I have also taken about 100 photos of the board for those who want to see more. I have divided the map into several zone to help you navigate instead of just dropping all of them at once.


You just have to click the links below to go to the zone you want to visit :


Thank you for your visit. I hope you enjoyed it. 
Don't hesitate to leave a comment if you have any question or to contact me on Twitter, Instagram or Twitch (@Scykhe everywhere)

2 commentaires:

Yoda a dit…

Terrible ! C’est oldskool le tapis vert 😉

Scykhe a dit…

Merci Yoda ! Et oui j'ai toujours un penchant pour les tapis vert et le socle vert gobelin ^^